Spear fishing takes concentration; unlike scuba diving a spear fisherman can't stop to adjust a loosening weight belt due to wet suit compression at depth. Marseilles style rubber weight belt allows the serious spear fisherman to snug up the belt at the surface and forget it while fishing. The elastic rubber weight belt is manufactured with a durable industrial grade high stretch rubber to keep your weights comfortably in proper position during ascents and descents these weight belts are comfortable and streamlined.
The high elastic properties of the belt will contract and compress with your body and wetsuit during your descent and expand and stretch as your body and wetsuit expand during ascent keeping your weight belt properly positioned around your hips. The Marseilles style buckle is made of heavy duty 300 series corrosion resistant stainless steel and is designed for a quick release if necessary. Belt length is 55" (139.7 cm) excluding the buckle. Easy to use and lasts a lifetime. Designed as one size fits all. Belt will accept hard block lead or soft pouch pocket.
• Depth Compensating Design
• Compresses Upon-Descent, Expands During Ascent
• Prevents Weight Belt Slippage
• Snug Up Belt at Surface and Forget-it-while-Fishing
• High Stretch Rubber Material
• Keeps Weights Comfortably on Hips
• Heavy Duty Corrosion Resistant 300 Series Stainless Steel Buckle
• Buckle Designed for Quick Release
• Lead Type: Soft Pouch Pockets, Hard Block
• Belt Length: 55 (139.7 cm) w/o Buckle
• One Size Fits All
Hammerhead Kaudal Freediving Fins provide excellent kick cycle efficiency, giving you the edge on your next hunt or reef exploration. They have comfortable foot-pockets and...View full product details