The LEG3ND ELITE gives divers unprecedented capabilities by providing perfect precision and enhanced ergonomics at your fingertips. Advanced divers appreciate the independent micro adjustments to fine-tune their own individual breathing preferences.
• When the first stage is not connected to a cylinder valve, the Auto Closure Device (ACD) keeps the inlet shut to protect the first stage internal parts from contamination and corrosive water.
◦ Preserves the internal lubrication
◦ Keeps the inlet filter clean and dry
◦ Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
• Exceptional cold-water performance is achieved by modernizing Aqua Lung's three anti-freeze properties:
1. Where there's no moisture, there's no ice: The LEG3ND's integrated dry chamber keeps inner components clean and dry by isolating them from the outside environment
2. Deep ribs create a large heat exchange surface area that helps to prevent ice forming on the mechanism (+30% vs Glacia / +70% vs Legend 2)
3. The new overmolded cap delays ice forming over the external diaphragm
• Auto-Balanced (also known as Over-Balanced)
• Progressive increase of the working pressure to maintain optimum breathing efforts: Depending on the diver's depth, the working pressure of the first stage is automatically elevated to counteract the increased breathing air density
• Ergonomically shaped DIN and YOKE screws made of a bi-material “Soft Grip” surface provide a better hold when installing or removing the first stage – especially with cold hands
• Channeled YOKE screw to prevent water retention.
• Specialized ACD Dust cap attached to the regulator body to protect the inlet fitting and the ACD system from impacts or damage
• Perfectly positioned HP and MP ports provide optimal hose routing
• New front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm
◦ Radial openings to prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents
◦ Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%
• New overmolded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a “soft touch” effect
• Overmolded air purge
◦ Wide surface area makes regulator purging easier
◦ Purge depth controller optimizes air flow with minimal effort
• Patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably.
• Detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and simple tool-free mouthpiece change without plastic waste.
• The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent freezing of the second stage mechanism
• Air channel deflector
◦ Directs the air flow evenly during the inhalation phase
◦ Streamlined bi-material deflector lowers the exhalation effort
• Flexible and lightwei
Save money by purchasing a dozen fills instead of buying an air fill individually. Dive n' Surf's fill cards are an optimal item for divers in need...View full product details
The new Free Dive 2 Piece Beaver Tail Suit has a Molded exterior load pad, extended tritec knee pads and fully articulated sleeves & legs....View full product details
The AquaFlex Vests are a popular accessory to provide additional warmth to any of our jumpsuits. The Aqua Lung Vests are made with various thicknesses...View full product details