$ 288.99 $ 300.99
Say hello to the newest member of our Speargun Family. Made right, from the start. Made here at the Oceanside California factory. The Reaper looks as deadly as it shoots. The carbon infused polymer handle is designed to feel like a natural extension of your arm, if you can point with this speargun, you can shoot fish. The aerospace aluminum extruded barrel with integral rail delivers unmatched stiffness and accuracy, easily taming the two 5/8” band power source. Its streamlined muzzle transfers energy in perfect parallel alignment with the 17-4 heat treated spring stainless steel shaft for precision shot placement. At the heart of the Reaper series is its trigger sear, cut from .25” 304 stainless, it ensures that The Reaper will shoot flawlessly long after the first time it gets wet.
· Aircraft grade aluminum barrel with integrated rail for ultimate accuracy and minimal flex.
· 9/32” heat treated stainless steel shaft with integrated Point and tuned flopper.
· Two 5/8″ Elite Nitro Bands with triple core Spectra wishbones
· Integrated barrel float chamber
· Optional gun butt for easy loading
· Integrated rail mount for accessories – Speargun floats without spearshaft
· Steel reinforced muzzle eyelet for reels
· Ambidextrous safety and line release
· Open muzzle with closed muzzle adapter for freeshafting
· Ergonomic handle
· American Made
The combo kit is highly recommended for beginners and experts alike because of it’s modular foot pocket and blade design. The HammerHead Kaudal fin features...View full product details
Hammerhead Kaudal Freediving Fins provide excellent kick cycle efficiency, giving you the edge on your next hunt or reef exploration. They have comfortable foot-pockets and...View full product details