One of the most buttery soft wetsuits you'll ever wear.
Vissla's 7 Seas 3/2 Fullsuit is your "go to" for those chilly dawn patrol mornings. This suit is made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C. Be wise about your hard earned cash and pick up this suit; you'll be stoked you did!
• 100% Super Stretch light neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
Click here for the Vissla Wetsuit Sizing Chart