Unlike the standard glass envelope lamps used since Edison, the LED will not break when dropped. The life expectancy is well over 5000 hours. The light emitted by the LED (light emitting diode) is similar to sunlight and travels farther underwater than the more yellow light from an Edison lamp. In addition a power control circuit is built into the light to help maintain the same brightness throughout the discharge of a set of rechargeable batteries. A tough O-ring sealed ABS and polycarbonate case protects the components all the way down to 500 feet. The small size of the C4 eLED makes it ideal for revealing the incredible marine life hidden under ledges.
• Alkaline performance - 575 lumens on high, 200 lumens on low
• Run time : Alkaline : 5 hours on high, 19 hours on low
• Ergonomic pistol grip for a comfortable hold
• Will not corrode - Tough composite body, HYDRALUM, and engineering polymer components will hold up for 20 years in seawater
• Dual power - locking switch toggles between high and low power
Save money by purchasing a dozen fills instead of buying an air fill individually. Dive n' Surf's fill cards are an optimal item for divers in need...View full product details
The AquaFlex Vests are a popular accessory to provide additional warmth to any of our jumpsuits. The Aqua Lung Vests are made with various thicknesses...View full product details