Say hello to the newest member of our Speargun Family. Made right. Made here at the Oceanside California factory. The Reaper looks as deadly as it shoots. The carbon infused polymer handle is designed to feel like a natural extension of your arm, if you can point, you can shoot fish. The aerospace aluminum extruded barrel with integral rail delivers unmatched stiffness, taming the two 5/8” band power source. Its streamlined muzzle transfers energy in perfect parallel alignment with the shaft for precision shot placement. Trigger Sear is made from .25” 304 stainless and shafts are 17-4 spring stainless, heat treated for maximum hardness, virtually eliminating shaft flex.
Features of the Reaper 100 include:
- Aircraft grade aluminum barrel with integrated rail for ultimate accuracy and minimal flex. Body measures 50" without shaft
- 9/32” heat treated stainless steel shaft with integrated Point and flopper (754-SBR.) Threaded shafts are available separately (748-SBF6M).
- Two 24" x 5/8” bands (324E)
- All aluminum construction for bomb proof durability.
- Integrated float chamber
- Optional gun butt for easy loading
- Integrated rail mount for accessories
- Steel reinforced eyelet for reels
- Ambidextrous safety and line release
- Open muzzle with closed muzzle adapter for freeshafting
- Ergonomic handle
- American Made