The i100 is the perfect dive computer for the new diver. With simple one-button navigation, you can select from four operating modes and manage two gases. The computer will also retain all your settings and calculations between battery changes. Safety features such as audible alarms and a high-visibility LED warning light are included. The i100 dive computer provides all the essential functionality you need, a compact design, and a great price.
• 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free)
• User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
• Intuitive one-button navigation
• 2 Nitrox gases
• Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
• User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades (must purchase optional download cable)
• Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
• Water activation feature, to give a no-worries start to the dive
• Single button press access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
• History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours and lowest temperature
• Nitrox mix to 100% O2
• Optional deep stop with countdown timer
• Salt or fresh water dive selection
• Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
• Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac, PC or mobile platforms, which allows you to control all dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at www.ediverlog.com.