Hippy Tree's Ridge Pant is a chino pant that's designed to maximize your flexibility when hiking the goat trail or climbing at the crag. To bolster its utility for climbing, the Ridge features a gusseted construction, so you'll have plenty of flexibility when adopting wide stances and awkward positions. Plus, the fabric is ultra stretchy, so you're upward progress won't be hindered by a static, uncompromising material. It's also super comfy when just relaxing.
- Stretch chino pant with enzyme wash
- Straight leg design with standard rise
- 32 inch inseam and 16 inch leg opening
- Crotch gusset for flexibility and strength
- Front slant pockets and back welt pockets
- Coin pocket
- Zip fly closure with contrast taping and engraved tack button
- Woven label on back pocket
- Printed interior pocket bags
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Product Feature Icons
Duds constructed for everyday roaming and wandering. Tailored for comfort and designed for durability. Nomad Division garments are great for scouting waves and trailblazing while comfortable enough for lounging and relaxing.
Garments with stretch properties. From cotton-spandex blends to nylon-elastane fabrics, HippyTree has you covered for all those critical moves when slashing waves and flashing boulders. No more ripped seams and no more crotch blowouts.