The debate is over whether a dive computer's algorithm is right or wrong, liberal or conservative. It is simply about what is right for you at the current moment. You no longer have to choose a brand based on your decompression algorithm preference. Oceanic's given you the choice with the first dive computer powered by their exclusive Dual Algorithm(tm) . The Oceanic OC1 is an advanced all-in-one dive computer featuring wireless air-integration, digital compass and so much more - all in a strong, lightweight titanium housing.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm(tm) - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Wireless Air Integrated with User Upgradeable Firmware
- Forged Titanium Body with 660 ft / 200 m depth rating
- Advanced Digital Compass with North, Reference, Auto Home, and Declination Adjustment
- Switch between 3 independent transmitters, with up to 3 nitrox mixes to 100% O2